Sunday, August 17, 2008

Pictures from today



Lunch at a pizza place. These are the people who I sat with. There are way more people than that.



My frizzy hair since my hair dryer broke, so I didn't try my straightener. So here is my frizzy hair, the natural way.



Water scenery



Catholic Church ruines encased in a glass building to be preserved. They hold many cultural celebrations and events here; concerts too - aparently the acoustics are really goold.



A replica of one of the first viking ships.



Old farm I think. They used tar to preserve their buildings. It's very effective.



Bell tower in the water. They can play music with this.



They use this rock to measure the level of flooding.



The legend goes a nun and monk fell in love and of course that was impossible so they became these tree trunks. Not sure what the full story is, but you get the idea.



The Romantic Tree. The bench is chained to it so that the romantics don't steal it.



The street that my apartment is on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pictures and hair style! Are you advertising for PEPSI? They should pay you, haha!!!