Monday, August 25, 2008

Bank & Asian market!

Did I ever mention that Norway is a very expensive country to live in? We've been here for a week, and almost all the money that I exchanged in the beginning is depleted! I didn't spend a lot on really anything, except for groceries and the necessities, but to me, what I've spent has been a bit much to my liking. In any case I needed some more money, so I asked Afrika to take me and Emily to a bank. Along the way, after I got some money (Yay!) we discovered Asian stores! (Double yay!) The first one was more aimed at general Southeast Asian products (and cheaper produce than the place we usually go to), and the second one was specifically Vietnamese/Chinese foodds. So at this point, I am so happy, you don't even know how happy I am! Now I can basically survive on rice and anything else that I'm used to because it's here!! Yay!

No comments: