Thursday, October 2, 2008

2 days until Venice!

Tomorrow Emily's mom will be arriving, and the day after (Saturday) we will head out to Oslo and catch our flight at early morning of Sunday. I am so excited! I can't believe that I am going to Venice soon! I would never have thought of going there before. In fact, it never occured to me that I would be traveling like this. It's a bit unphathomable. Is that even a word? Even right now, I am in Norway and will be going to Venice soon, I still can't believe it.

I hope all goes well for the week.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

your trip makes me jealous, ive always planned to go to england for some studies but i cant afford it but now i really want to go since you were able to go and your having a blast. lmao. i need to plan it! hahah so i can go to england and ireland and possibly paris. hehehe.