Sunday, October 12, 2008

Back from Venice!

Hello all!

I am back from Venice! It was an amazing and surreal adventure. I never thought that I would be able to go to anywhere and experience anything like I am with this study away program! It never occured to me to go to Venice, EVER, and it never occured to me to go to Norway either. But here I am in Norway and there I was in Venice, having a blast! I can't believe it.

For now, I will only put up the links to the pictures of the trip. I still need to write the details later, but for now, the pictures! Some have captions and some don't. I wish I had the patience to write captions for all of them (and the memory), but I don't. So the pictures are in my Picassa album.

CLICK HERE to go to my Picassa Album

You can see all the albums from before as well. I have one folder for each day. So basically, you can follow my footsteps (kind of) on a day to day basis.

The written details will follow. I promise!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i saw the gellato picture, its just like in hillary duff's movie when they went to get gellato. lol. i cant wait for you to come back!! what day exactly are u coming home?! sooo awesome! ive been falling behind in school, so im trying to catch up and talk to my instructors to see if i can still turn in things. a lot of family problems has been happening. my dad dude, he became like super homeless, no lie, sinc ei live with my aunt, i cant have him lying with me so hes been like sleeping around, lately at the federal way reststop, you know the one by wild waves. >.< iono what to do, i always go and meet him so i can give him some gas money but thats all i can do. iono what else. man oh man, i wish you were here so i can TALK to u! lol. so jealous you went to venice though. =P