Monday, October 27, 2008

Revised 4-year plan

So, I finally buckled down and revised my 4-year plan with the study away credits added, and shifting things around. It turns out that I had so much time that I could graduate next year. BUT!! I'm not going to because I'm going to make good use of my scholarship money and time at PLU to work toward more topics. I've added global studies and conflict resolution to my plan and I still have room in my plan for some changes!! So it's a double major (poltical science and anthropology) with double minors (global studes and conflict resolution)! I'm so excited!! Thank you IB!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Makara! Thanks so much for the post card. It came right after I emailed Olesya to find out how to get to your blog. I'm glad to read you are finding a home-away-from-home in Norway! I miss you much and expect a visit, with lots of pictures to show me, when you return! Love you! Jodie Mathwig Spitze (I got married, you know!)