Wednesday, October 29, 2008

First SNOW in October!

This morning, as we (Emily, Genevieve and I) were walking to class, it started snowing before our eyes! And then about 10 minutes into class, there was enough snow to cover everything by 2 inches! Since our guest lecturer was stuck in traffic jam (or something like that), the whole class just went outside to play in the snow. It was so fun, and COLD! And my white jacket just made me blend in with the snow =)

Now, everything is white!

Brief pictures below...
All the pictures, click!


Before... and scroll down for 10 minutes later...


After!


My attempt at a mini snow man


Our complete miniature snow man


AH! Bre attacked me!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice. i wish it was snowing here. its like sunning but extremely COLD. lol. lame.