Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Strange

Things aren't endig the way I thought they would. Funny how that is because it never is the way I think it would be or should be, but I always anticipate. Silly of me to do that, right?

And I've been having strange dreams about random things lately, for the past few nights in the past few weeks. I want to understand what those dreams are and why I have them, I can't even seem to remember or make out what happened in almost all of them, let alone try to understand. I know that these dreams are not good dreams though, so that's what concerns me. It's been making me uneasy. Hopefully, it's just me being homesick. That should be a simple enough reason.

Aside from that, last weekend was really fun. Glenn and Peter had their birthday parties together on Friday night. Saturday night was the Christmas/goodbye party for international students. That was really fun too. I had an excuse to wear something pretty. Here are the pictures: Click me!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Makara,
can't say much about the significance of your dreams but make sure you rest well and do not get stressed, and I'm sure you'll be fine >:)

By the way, thanks for leaving a greeting in my guest book. That was more than one month ago, I'm a bit late at responding.. busy days! Sounds like you're busy too :). Funny enough, I found your blog quite randomly because I was searching for pictures from Hamar or something like that. I like coincidences that bring strangers together ;-)

Elena said...

Makara, I really like reading your blog :)