Friday, September 19, 2008

Busy week

I can't believe how fast this week passed! Last I remembered I was coming back from the week-long excursion with my class. Now, its the end of the week again and I just turned in another essay!

Let me see if I can recount some of what happened this week. Monday night we had Emily's belated birthday party. That was fun. She bought alcohol for the first time (full drinking age is 20, and she just turned 20). The party was all the Americans, plus Afrika and Gerson (these two have become our best friends). There were lots of snacks (I shared the Asian snacks that Olesya sent), and margaritas. The party was in our apartment; there were 9 people total in our small apartment, so it was definitely fun!

The rest of the week was just any other week with assignments and class. There wasn't really anything out of the ordinary. So this week was pretty boring aside from the group presenation for the excursion and Emily's birthday party.

My friend Afrika just informed me of an event at the beach tonight where skating competition, dance performance and dj competitions are invovled. So that's my plan for tonight.

Right now, I am going to take a nap. I just finished my essay for the week, and I have a massive headache. So a nap is much needed.

No comments: