Monday, December 1, 2008

Final exam

The final exam is OVER! It wasn't hard like I thought it would be. However, I think that I still was going in circles sometimes. But... I understodd the material. So I'm hoping that my writing skills conveyed that to the teacher.

The testing environment was like taking the SATs all over again, but with no confusing logic questions. It was in the gym. So when I went, everyone was just gathered in the little what seemed to be weight room. Then in the room next door, there were desks placed in rows and columns with significant spaces in between. This room was a small gym room. I noticed the court lines marked on the floor. The max time we had was four hours. Considering the environment, atmosphere and operation of the exam, I didn't feel as gloomy and "generic" as I thought it should, especially since there was people sitting there watching us take the test the whole time. But my classmates made the mood merry. In any case, I've never taken a test like this before, aside from the SATs; it was a great experience.

Anyway, the last real assignment is the oral presentation of our case study, which shouldn't be bad because the case studies are complete and turned in. Now we just have to present it. No problem.

2 comments:

Elena said...

WOHO!!! We're done!!!

Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I'm sure you did well - judged from your blog your writing skills are pretty good at conveying what you think :)