Thursday, December 4, 2008

Woohoo! Grade A times 2!

I just finished my oral presentation for my case study and I am ecstatic about my results! I got an A on my case study report and and A on my presentation. They said the report was solid and the presentation was great. So I'm as happy as can be now, especially since I was told that it was really hard to get an A here in Norway. That means my work was good! 我太开心了!

Inger also recomended that I write an article about my experiences at the Ormseter (asylum camp) and the Norwegian Language School that I did my research at for a news paper! Because it would be a good politcal message to see the situation from the inside, since I was treated as an insider, although I was doing research. So it's an "outsider's view on the inside" or something like that. It's such an amazing experience, that I will write this article. Inger said that she would help me get it published in the local news or something. I hope it works out!

No comments: